Monday, May 16, 2011

Race Pace--Updates from the past Month


This always happens to me--ALWAYS! So may exciting things happen to me that I want to write on and before you know it a month goes by! I wrote down at least three different titles for blogs that I wanted to write on in the stickies section on my desktop and each day under my "To-Do" list I write "update blog". Well now I'm here and I plan on taking the next two hours of my life to do 3-4 postings on some of the things that have been going on in my life so hold tight. I got a cup of coffee (decaf!), a mix of upbeat tunes and a whole hell of a lot of ambition to sit on the couch and type (because my legs hurt entirely too much to do much else). So I'm off, making that race pace through the last month of my life. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment